Arrow Capital Management portfolio manager Alex Ruus was very upbeat in response to a question regarding FLYHT Aerospace during yesterday’s appearance on BNN’s Market Call Tonight. FLYHT was selected as a “Top Pick” on an earlier episode of the show.
Here are some key points Mr. Ruus made about FLYHT during the segment.
- “FLYHT is an ‘Internet of Things’ company for the aircraft industry.”
- “They provide critical data streaming from planes to the ground.”
- “I would argue that they are the leaders in that segment. They’ve done a deal with Airbus. I would argue that this will become, over time, a global standard for the industry.”
- “After three or four years of struggling from a stock perspective. The stock has recently perked up and we think that that is just the start of great things to come.”
- “Things are progressing there, we think there’ll be good news this year and we think the stock will go significantly higher.”
Please click here to watch the full segment.