On March 23rd, Trakopolis’ Chief Revenue Officer Ted Duffield hosted a webinar on “connecting mobile assets to drive visibility and operational efficiency for businesses.” The 48 minute presentation profiled Honeywell’s ConneXt Lone Worker gas detector, which is powered by Trakopolis.
Here are some key highlights from the presentation:
- Trakopolis has transitioned traditional asset tracking to an “Internet of Things” platform. Utilizing advanced analytics and providing business intelligence in real time to an organization.
- Learn how connecting assets delivers a Return On Investment through either operations, safety and in many cases a combination of both.
- Learn how Trakopolis and Microsoft can improve your business operations through the connectivity of your mobile assets, to provide real business intelligence you can make actionable decisions from
- Demonstration of Power BI (Business Intelligence) transforms data into rich visuals that collects and organizes information on a desktop or mobile dashboard.
- Key strategic (and exclusive) partnership with Honeywell in the development and commercialization of ConneXt Lone Worker solution.
- ConneXt Lone Worker uniquely provides real-time visibility on the safety and productivity of remote workers.
To view the full webinar, please click here.