Over the weekend John McMullen, CEO of LGC Capital, was interviewed by Steve Feldman on his Vancouver radio show “Canada Pot Talks”. During the over 20 minute interview, Mr. McMullen covered the following topics.
- LGC’s unique global approach to the cannabis market.
- An overview of LGC’s Australian grower – Little Green Pharma.
- Mr. Feldman mentioned the CNN report on cannabis called “The green gold rush: Could Africa be on the verge of a weed race?” Link to article: http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/africa/african-countries-legalize-marijuana/index.html
- An overview of its South African opportunity House of Hemp and its potential.
- LGC’s Quebec-based investment – AAA Trichomes and natural advantages (cost of electricity and water) that Quebec presents compared to other Canadian provinces.
- The opportunity to work with Creso Pharma and Baltic Beer Co. to produce cannabis-infused alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. To view a link to last week’s news release discussed during the interview, please CLICK HERE.
To listen to the full interview please click here. – http://cirh2.streamon.fm/listen-pl-14061
The interview starts at about the 29 minute mark.