Fundamental Research recently initiated coverage of Canada Jetlines on September 6, 2017 and placed a “Fair Value” recommendation of $3.03, or nearly ten times the value of today’s trading price of the company’s stock.
Although the target price remains at $3.03 in the updated report posted on December 11, 2017, new highlights look at the number of things that JET has accomplished in the short time since initiating coverage including:
- On December 5, 2017 – announced its intent to offer flights out of Halifax Stanfield International Airport (“YHZ Airport”), come summer 2018.
- On November 2, 2017 – addition of the former CEO and president of John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport, to the company’s advisory board.
- On October 30, 2017 – intent to offer flights out of the Abbotsford International Airport (“YXX Airport”), come summer 2018.
- On September 11, 2017 – reached an agreement to provide ultra-low-cost air service out of both John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (“YHM Airport”) and entered active discussions with the Region of Waterloo International Airport (“YKF”).
- On September 7, 2017 – signed an LOI with a major US aircraft leasing firm for two Boeing 737-800NG aircraft. The agreement stipulated the delivery of the aircraft for April 2018. This is inline with the company’s expectation that they will be able to grow the fleet by four aircraft per year.
To view the report, please click here.