CALGARY, March 21, 2017 – Trakopolis IoT Corp. (TSXV: TRAK) (the “Company” or “Trakopolis”) is pleased announce that on March 23rd, 2017 Microsoft & Trakopolis will host an hour-long webinar, starting at 11:00am Mountain Time.
The topic of the webinar will be on connecting mobile assets to drive increased visibility and operational efficiency for businesses.
The webinar will be facilitated by Ted Duffield, Chief Revenue Officer of Trakopolis and will feature Honeywell’s ConneXt Lone Worker gas detector. This first of its kind gas detector is integrated into the TRAKOPOLIS’ platform which enables it to communicate over both cellular and satellite networks. It provides companies the ability to communicate with field workers and to have real time visibility of their location. If a cellular network is unavailable, ConneXt Lone Worker will automatically switch to a satellite signal.
ConneXt Lone Worker solution enables these benefits;
- Increases safety of companies’ workers in the field
- Provides real-time information to allow for reduction of errors and emergency response
- Remotely verifies that procedures are being satisfied
- Improves gas detector compliance and usage
- Efficiently tracks workers that are alone in the field
- Collects gas data quickly for better decision making
- Leverages all of the functionality of the Trakopolis IoT platform
Trakopolis is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company with proprietary, cloud-based solutions for real-time tracking, data analysis and management of corporate assets such as equipment, devices, vehicles and workers. The Company’s asset management platform works across a variety of networks and devices. Trakopolis has a diversified revenue stream from many verticals including oil and gas, forestry, transportation, construction, rentals, urban services, mining, government and others.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
Brent Moore, President and Chief Executive Officer
Trakopolis IoT Corp.
Telephone: (403) 450-7854