The spotlight was recently focused on Thesis Gold and its 100% owned Ranch project in a BTV weekly episode, which aired on BNN Bloomberg. The four minute spot has Ewan Webster discussing the success of last year’s 16,000 metre maiden drill program and his optimism with this year’s 50,000 metre drill program on the British Columbia project.
Project highlights covered include:
- Strong shareholder and institutional support – Eric Sprott, ASA Merck, Franklin Templeton and more.
- The project has an existing road network and fantastic nearby infrastructure.
- Location allows for year round access and work which isn’t hampered by deep snow.
- Last year’s property-wide systematic exploration program defined several multi-kilometre scale anomalies that share all of the same geochemical and geophysical characteristics as the known zones of gold mineralization on the project.
- These targets will be tested as part of this year’s 50,000 metre drill campaign.
“We are very confident in our targets and the discovery potential that exists. Drill results are imminent and will continue through the summer and fall.”
To view the full spot, please click HERE.