Shareholders of both Thesis Gold and Benchmark Metals have patiently waited through the summer for the merger to be finalized. Now that it is done and the dust has settled, here are the highlights and milestones shareholders and avid followers should really pay attention to:
- Ongoing is a massive 50,000 metre drill program.
– Initial assay results from this year’s program are imminent and will continue to be released into early 2024.
- A new global resource for both projects in Q2 2024 including:
– the existing 3.5 Moz at Lawyers with,
– any additional ounces added at Lawyers from this year’s drill program and,
– a maiden resource at its high-grade gold Ranch project, where ~80,000 metres of drilling will have been completed over the last 3 years.
- The company anticipates publishing an updated PEA in Q3 2024.
Understandably, management and in particular CEO Ewan Webster is brimming with confidence based on assets in hand and what they believe will be evident in the near future.
Thesis Gold just published a new corporate presentation, please click HERE.